Sage Publications/RMD Distinguished Career Award
Sage Publications/RMD/Lawrence R. James Early Career Achievement Award
Sage Publications/Robert McDonald Advancement of Organizational Research Methodology Award
- Hill, A. D., Johnson, S. G., Greco, L. M., O’Boyle, E. H., & Walter, S. L. (2021). Endogeneity: A review and agenda for the methodology-practice divide affecting micro and macro research. Journal of Management, 47, 105-143.
Organizational Research Methods Best Paper Award
- Qualitative: Locke, K., Feldman, M., & Golden-Biddle, K. (2022). Coding Practices and Iterativity: Beyond Templates for Analyzing Qualitative Data. Organizational Research Methods, 25, 262–284.
- Quantitative: Rönkkö, M., Aalto, E., Tenhunen, H., & Aguirre-Urreta, M. I. (2022). Eight Simple Guidelines for Improved Understanding of Transformations and Nonlinear Effects. Organizational Research Methods, 25, 48–87.
Sage Publications/RMD Best Paper Award
- Testing Interaction Effects: Overcoming the Limitations of the Product Term
- Torsten Biemann & Jeremy Dawson
SAGE/RMD Best Student Paper Award
- Using Counterfactuals for Theory Building in Management and Organization Studies
- Gizem Kadioglu, Bareerah Hafeez Hoorani, & Michael Gibbert
RMD Best PDW Award Winner
- Endogeneity: Myths, Legends, and Facts – Second Annual
- Organized by Elle Yoon & Daniel Gamache
- Presented by John Busenbark, Lindsey Greco, Scott Johnson, & Michael Withers
List of previous RMD award winners