The Research Methods Division
We hope you take advantage of the many exciting opportunities to discuss and learn about methodological topics with our research community. As a member of of the Research Methods division (RMD), you are invited to take part in our exciting initiatives:
- RMNet - a question-and-answer listserv and searchable archive available to RMD members only - offers access to our most valuable resource: thousands of knowledgeable and helpful member-experts. If you have a tough question about analyses, study design, measurement, or almost anything else, you can find the answer on RMNet.
- Organizational Research Methods (ORM) - the premier methodological publication for the organizational sciences – offers RMD members a 30% discount on subscriptions and a 25% discount on any purchase from the SAGE book collection.
- RMD-sponsored Professional Development Workshops and Paper/Symposium Sessions at the AOM conference (and at regional and international conferences such as the Southern Management Association, Eastern Academy of Management, and the ISEOR International Conference and Doctoral Seminar on Research Methods) showcase the latest methodological research and offer attendees the chance to learn new skills and recommended practices.
- RMD Doctoral Consortium - an online consortium open to both doctoral students and faculty offered before the Academy meeting that allows division members to sharpen their methodological skills.
- Other resources - syllabi for methodology courses, videos, and more - are available to you here. Please browse our website to see our offerings.
Thank you for being a member and we hope you’ll become involved in our division!